Saturday, July 3, 2010

Pretty, pretty please

Can we all go to Disney World, Universal, and Islands of Adventure for spring break? Please? Pleaseplease? It will be joyous good times, and we will be seniors and a graduate, and celebration is in order, which means we can run around like crazy little kids. Yes? Yes.

Also, we have eighty people coming down from Indiana tomorrow for an inner city missions camp thing we're doing. Refugees and homeless people and urban gardens and home repair and ESL-- oh my!
And I start night class on Tuesday.
It's going to be crazy. Pray for organization, safety, unity, and notterriblyridiculouslyhot weather.

3 comments:

  1. YES!

    definitely praying!

    and yes. Kyle. crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know refugees (one slept next to my bed last night) and homeless people (they hug me lots) and I teach ESL (body parts is the lesson for next week)! home repair isn't my specialty, but I could live figure it out. I should be on this mission team! I MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete